Rabu, 29 Desember 2010

contoh teks mendeskripsikan keluarga


Example of Describe U’r family!

describe my family……

       There are 6 people in my family.  I have two brothers and one sister.  I am the second oldest of my brothers and sister.  My Dad goes to work everyday from 8 am to 8 pm. His job is to communicate with Vietnamese people.  My mom doesn’t work outside the home. She stays home and takes care of the house. She also raises the kids and cooks everyday.  My oldest brother is 23 years old.  He doesn’t work or go to school.  He just stays home and only does the things he wants to do. He also spends a lot of money that dad earns.  My younger brother is just the opposite.   He is 18 years old.  Everyday he goes to school and sometimes he goes to work.  He also helps my parents when he has free time.  He had diploma from high school and  now he is enrolled in the University. My parents are proud of him very much.  Finally is my sister  is 11 years old and a cute girl.  She is in the fifth grade.  I think she is a very smart girl.  I love her and my parents very much.

2 komentar: